Storerooms dedicated for repaired parts have been introduced in Calem R21f. This feature allows storerooms to be set up for new parts and repaired parts.
- Menu path: Inventory | Open | Store list
- Edit a storeroom and set its restriction to "Repaired" for repaired parts.
A part repaired internally was repaired by a work order.
- Menu path: Inventory | Transactions | Return to Storeroom
- Select "Repaired" in the form to return a repaired part.
- Enter the item number to be returned
- Click "Save" to select a checkout transaction for item repair to return
- Only bins of the repaired storeroom are available to return the repaired item to.
2. Return Items Repaired Off-Site
An off-site repair requires a repair work order for non-asset items. Requisitions and purchase orders are required to do an off-site repair. The return process is similar.
- Menu path: Inventory | Transactions | Receive Off-Site Repair
- Select a PO of off-site repair to receive
- Select "Repaired" for repair result if the part was repaired.
- Only storerooms of repaired parts can be selected to received the repaired part to.
3. Return Parts Off-Site Repaired - Not Repaired
In this case a part was sent for off-site repair, it was not repaired and is received to the storeroom. The same menu above is used to receive an off-site repair.
- In this case only the checkout storeroom is available for return the part to. If the part was checked out from a repaired storeroom, if can only be return to that storeroom.
4. Return Parts Off-Site Repaired - Replaced
In this case a part was sent for off-site repair, it was replaced by the vendor. The same menu above is used to receive an off-site repair.
- In this case storeroom users may set a price and pick a storeroom to return the part to. All storerooms are available for selection including both repaired and non-repaired storerooms.
5. Configuration for Repaired Storerooms
The enforcement of repaired storerooms is not enforced by default. The following configuration needs to be added to client/conf/CmConf.custom.js to enable it.
//One may configure a storeroom to be of “Repaired” restriction //and only allow repaired parts to be returned to it. //Here’s the configuration to enable it: CmConf['in_conf']['rtn_store_inc_pr']="('isr_repaired')"; //For parts not repaired, one may configure //the parts to be returned to the checkout storeroom. CmConf['in_conf']['rtn_store_same_npr']=true;