Multi-Site KPIs are introduced in the coming release of Calem R2022. For instance, the monthly maintenance KPIs are shown for multiple sites below.
- The site name is shown in each chart for that site.
- Up to 6 site charts can be shown in a multi-site KPI page.
- One can further narrow down the data by menu items based on each KPI. For instance, the monthly KPI allows one to pick a year, and a category set to slice the data to compare among sites.
- List view might be available for drilldown to work orders involved.
1. Launch Multi-Site KPIs
A multi-site KPI can be launched from a KPI enabled for multi-site.
- A user logs into Calem with a profile with multi-site access.
- Go to the Dashboard and click the Multi-Site KPI menu from a KPI enabled for multi-site.
- A KPI enabled for multi-site has a multi-site KPI menu (1) with an org chart icon in the screenshot below. The "WO Monthly" KPI is enabled for multi-site KPI.
A multi-site KPI can have up to 6 sites. If there are more than 6 maintenance sites in your Calem, a multi-selection lookup is shown for selecting up to 6 sites.
2. Multi-Site KPIs in Calem
Multi-site KPIs are enabled in selective KPIs in the dashboard.
- The "Summary" Tab of the Dashboard will have KPIs enabled for multi-site.
- The "Inventory" Tab of the Dashboard will have KPIs enabled for multi-site.
- A Review of Work Order Summary KPIs
- WO Plan and Schedule KPIs in R21f
- How to Manage Resource Schedules
- How to Report Labor Hours in Work Orders
- How to Do Weekly Schedules by Teams
- Work Order Summary KPI
- PM Module Training
- Dashboard Module Training
- User Guide and Admin Guide (customer account required)
- Calem Enterprise Training Site
- Calem Enterprise Blogs
- Calem Enterprise demo