Pre-Approvers for requisitions are supervisors or warehouse gate-keepers who validate spare part requests by pre-approving them. Pre-approvers are not mandatory. They are configured individually or in teams for sites.
1. Teams for Requisition Approval
Set up teams to manage requisition pre-approver and approver.
- Menu path: Organization | ACL Profiles | Teams
- Create one or more teams as pre-approvers
- Add users to each of the teams added
- The teams can then be configured as pre-approvers for different sites in the next step.
2. Pre-Approvers in Monitor User
"REQ Pre-Approver" role in Monitor User is the one for requisition pre-approvers.
- Menu path: Organization | ACL Profiles | Monitor User
- Set up teams or individual users.
- Sites are selected to assign a team or a user as pre-approvers
- Optionally edit a team or user in the monitor user list to set "Site" to null so that a team or a user can be pre-approver for all sites.
3. Pre-Approvers by REQ Approvers
REQ approvers can pre-approve requisitions regardless of their approval levels.
- Menu path: Organization | ACL Profiles | REQ Approval
- Add teams or individual users as REQ approvers. Set "Site" field to null to approve for all sites.
- See this blog for approval flows and supervisors in approving: When to Use Supervisors in REQ Approval
- See this blog for more information for approval routing, and supervisor setup: Requisition Approval Routing.
- See this blog for approval flow for quotation items: Use Quotation in Requisition Approval
- Requisition Module Training
- Inventory Module Training
- User Guide and Admin Guide (customer account required)
- Calem Enterprise Training Site
- Calem Enterprise Blogs
- Calem Enterprise demo