Requisition overdue notification addresses the following use case:
- Requisitions have been approved or pre-approved.
- These requisitions have not been received in 30 days (configurable days) from their request time.
- System requisition monitors (with site being null) will receive notifications about the overdue requisitions. A notification includes up to 500 requisitions that are overdue.
To enable the notification simply set a day limit at EAM company object:
- Organization | EAM Company | Edit the record, have "REQ Time Control" checked, and populate "REQ Day Limit".
- If your EAM company screen has been customized previously, the new fields will not show. You may customize the screen for a group (see this blog) and place the two fields in the screen for read and editing.