An organization may use contractors/vendors to perform maintenance activities. This blog discusses the use of teams in managing contractors/vendors.
1. Cross-Site Teams
Calem provides a flexible team structure:
- In the coming release of Calem R20d in August 2020 any users of active status can be added to teams.
- A team may be created for a contractor who performs maintenance for your organization.
- A team may be configured to perform maintenance for one or more site.
- Launch team screen at Organization | ACL Profiles| Teams.
- Add users to a team from the team form:
- A team needs to be assigned to a site for it to perform work orders for a site.
- Go to EAM company site list, click a site to open a site screen.
- Click "Add Team" to assign one or more teams to a site.
2. Assign Teams to Work Order and PM
You may assign a team to a work order:
- Go to a work order's Planning tab, edit the work order and set its team field.
If a PM is performed by a contractor, you may assign the contractor team at the PM so that the PM work orders generated will be assigned to the contractor team by Calem.
- Go to Preventive Maintenance | PM List | Open a PM. Edit the PM and set its team field.