You can use barcode in Calem inventory, asset and work orders. You will need the following to get started with barcode:
- Your iPad/iPhone, or Android Phone or Tablets
- Install Calem Touch to your pad or phones
- Have a label printer or have existing barcode labels.
1. Calem Touch
Calem Touch is the mobile application for Calem. You can install Calem Touch in your iPad/iPhone from AppStore, or in your Android tablets/phones from Google Play.
- Search for "CalemEAM" from AppStore or Google Play Store to get the app installed in your devices.
- Barcode and other device functions including photo album are available.
- Launch the Calem Touch app and enters your service URL, username and password to sign into your Calem service.
2. Barcode Labels
You may order barcode labels from barcode printing vendors if you have small number of barcode labels. Otherwise, it is more economical to purchase a barcode printer and barcode label rolls, and generate barcode labels by yourself.
- You may google barcode label vendors, and search for barcode printers in Amazon.
- You may need barcode labels for asset tags and inventory items.
Once your barcode labels are in place you can start barcoding with Calem.
- Scan asset barcode to perform work orders
- Scan asset to view asset information
- Scan inventory barcode to perform transactions
- In the Calem Touch application you can access barcode application from:
- Work Order module
- Asset module
- Barcode module
4. Use Barcode Scanners with Calem
You may use barcode scanners with Calem:
- How to Perform Work Orders by Asset Scan
- Barcode for Physical Count
- Barcode for Part Checkout
- Youtube Demo of WO by Asset Scan
- Clock WO by Asset Scan
- Inventory Checkout by Barcode
- Work Order Module Training
- User Guide and Admin Guide (customer account required)
- Calem Enterprise Training Site
- Calem Enterprise Blogs
- Calem Enterprise demo